Cygnus Support is a mental health and emotional well being charity based in Ashington but covering the whole of Northumberland. We offer one to one counselling and support for people with a range of needs. Currently we are all working from home and sessions are delivered by telephone and video. Clients can access the service by self-referral or by being referred in by another service they may be working with, referrals can be made by completing our referral form, which is available on our website or as a word document or by phoning our office on 01670853977 .
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we have developed a Covid response project which comprises a mental health helpline, 1-2-1 counselling and our online therapy platform, SilverCloud. SilverCloud offers online therapeutic modules to support an individual’s mental health needs. This can be accessed not only by residents but by anyone working in Northumberland.
To find out more about us please browse our website and the links below:
- Our website can be found at:
- Our online referral form can be found here:
- Website link for the Bridge Project is here:
- Website link for our North of Tyne Covid Response project is:
- Website link for SilverCloud:
- Self-sign up of SilverCloud is available via the website link above but also on the following link:
Further useful information – please clink on each link